So before I get into posting a few entries here on the blog, I just wanted to take a few minutes and share a few of the titles that I am currently playing (across multiple systems).
For the Nintendo Switch I have just started playing Pokemon Brilliant Diamond (of which I will be posting sorta like an online journal of my journey and thoughts as I play through it), also for the Switch I am playing through (for who knows how many times now) Knights of The Old Republic. Unlike a remake such as Pokemon Brilliant Diamond, KOTOR is more of a standard port to the Switch. However, that doesn't mean that I still won't enjoy racking upside some Dark Side points while in handheld mode.
For the PlayStation 4, I have started playing Assassins Creed Valhalla, while I'm liking it so far (from what I have played, and yes I will master that drinking mini game) there seems to be some frame rate issues while during the cut scenes.Having said that though, it really hasn't effected my overall enjoyment of the game and honestly I am looking forward to playing through more of the game. Also because of watching Terminally Nerdy's enjoyment of Persona 5 Royal (which you can check out his review right here) I have picked up playing P5R again, though this one might take me a bit longer to play through, it still is truly such an amazing game.
As for the PC (yes, I have gaming ADD) I am finally giving the X-Box GamePass a try. Honestly, I wish I had done this sooner actually, as there is so many titles on there. It has me feeling like I have a lot of games I need to catch up on, and even replay a few titles I haven't played since gaming on my 360 (I'm looking at you Gears of War).
I think that about wraps it up, I am hoping to post my Pokemon Brilliant Diamond play journal on the blog by the weekend. However, things do come up sometimes so if it doesn't hit then it should be up by Monday the latest. Thank you all for reading!
-Rich
No comments:
Post a Comment