Monday, November 29, 2021

Hello and Welcome

Hello and welcome to my video gaming blog!

  My name is Rich and I am a casual video gamer. I have always been heavy into video games (playing my SNES and PS1 helped me get through a lot of crud growing up), now having a family of my own my game time has really shifted to mostly when I can sneak some in (and that's just fine with me, as its still a way for me to unwind after a long day/week). Sure, it may take me longer to beat those epic 100 hour games (I am looking at you Persona 5) but eventually I do and get that sweet reward of success (hey, I just beat Nier Automata, and that was amazing!).  

 So why I have I started a blog

 Well in part I tend to get wordy when sharing my thoughts on games or certain media subject matter via my social media networks. My twitter would end up reading as a bunch of long winded threads (probably would loose all my followers too), so I wanted to start a blog ( or really showing may age here, a Live Journal)  where I could aimlessly ramble for anyone interested about the current games I am playing and my thoughts on them (what I like, what I don't like and so forth). I  am hoping to post regular on here, but things have a way sneaking up on me and my posts may and probably will be sporadic at 1st, but hoping as we go along to get a nice groove going.  So I hope you all will join me in my musing (both good and bad) and maybe we can all share a conversation or two! 


-Rich

No comments:

Post a Comment